Wednesday 20 June 2012

Updated Info

Today I have changed the title of this page to make it easier for readers to find.

Progress on my novel Kundela is strong and I have gained a lot of writing assistance by attending the Wordsmiths of Melton. Another initiative of this group is a Novel Writing Workshop, which is presented by Merlene Fawdry. Merlene has enhanced a sense of accomplishment in each member of our group through her encouragement and willingness to pass on knowledge.

I recommend any emerging writer to take a look at her website and access her well of knowledge and ideas.

Click here for Merlene's website: 


4 comments:

  1. Good move with the name change Terry and thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Merlene, I enjoyed yesterday's session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! I keep accidentally reading your name as Terry Pratchett.

    ReplyDelete