Friday 13 July 2012

Children make more work

So much for taking the kids to the park to escape the keyboard. I have had bits and pieces of the new novel running through my mind for thee days. I needed to surface get some fresh air and release the inner grandad.

After playing on all of the equipment at one park I took them to another. Arriving back at the car Kyamah turned to me and asked when I would write something for children again. When would Wurugi have another book? We talked about many things as themes and a bunyip seems to have won favour as a project for the three of us. Therefore Montanna and I will collaborate on one book while I work with Kyamah on another.

Tonight I promised them a horror story and so I will spend the weekend working on: The Zombie Racers of Raggletown. How creepy can I make it? Not too creepy I hope.

Wordsmiths of Melton, your enthusiasm has rubbed of and therefore I blame you for energy that keeps me at the keyboard, enjoying every keystroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment