Wednesday 11 July 2012

Les Gillespies Gold

Les Gillespies Gold


This is the title of my new work and is the second in a trillogy that started with Kundela.


Thanks to help from the Wordsmiths of Melton, and our Novel writing sessions by Merlene Fawdry, I have started building the frame work for this next book.


The planing elements are built around a rough draft of the plot, coupled with an outline. For this work, I have decided to use character charts to keep the players consistant, and not have to search the work to remember how I have described them previously. This will speed up the writing of the manuscript. I am also using a storyboard technique and aligning this with a time line to keep the flow of the story consistant..


I will post a Synopsis in the next couple of weeks, the first manuscript is taking some time to rewrite and edit at the moment and a new work seems to salve the creative urges at present.


Thanks to all for their encouragement.


Terry L Probert

1 comment:

  1. Sounds intriguing. I look forward to reading the synopsis.

    ReplyDelete