Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Wordsmiths of Melton are back for 2013

Had a great day today catching up with a few of the gang from last years writing group. It was interesting to hear about everyone's holidays their writing and plans for this year.

Thanks to Les, Julee, Caitlin, Sonia and Tracey for you company at lunch today. I will miss you guys.

As a few of us won't be with the group this year, there are a couple of places available for anyone interested in writing. From a personal point of view, I found the fellowship of other writers a great benefit to me, and they encourage you when the words won't flow. The group has planned a few workshops to support their critiquing meetings for the coming year and you can get more details from the Melton Library of if you wish to contact me I will get Julee to get in touch with you.

Have a successful year Wordsmiths

No comments:

Post a Comment