Thursday 25 April 2013

Kundela readers have commented

Over the past couple of weeks I have had some good responses to the story and I have included a few of them below:

E-mail from Tina

Just finished reading Terry's book. Wow! It held my interest throughout and it was good how he integrated the Aboriginal beliefs into the story. The respect for the Aboriginals was a plus too - so often they're depicted as no - hopers with little intelligence. How long before the sequel?

Congratulations - well done.

 
From Pam of Melton

I became so wrapped up in the story I had to keep telling myself it was Terry who wrote it.


From Coral of Melton

I didn't do anything much for a couple of days, the story gripped me and I couldn't put it down.


From Frank in Queensland,

I have read the first six chapters of Toby Farrier. So far so good. Looking forward to reading all.

Pre-release copies are available from:  Aesop's Attic Bookstore in Kyneton   Vic
                                                            Woodgrove Newsagent's in Melton      Vic

For a limited time you can order your copy by email at: kundela@bigpond.com Rec retail is $29.95 and includes postage until the end of June 2013

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Terry! I love the cover. I will definitely email you to purchase a copy.

    ReplyDelete