Saturday 4 January 2014

KUNDELA is now avaiable as an e-book


I thought I’d let you know that my novel KUNDELA has now been released on Amazon’s e-book list and the good news is that for the next few days it is available for just $0.99.
You will need to act quickly though as on the 7th of January 2014 it reverts to the recommended retail price of $9.99. If you’d like to spoil yourself  with an entertaining holiday read, download it to your tablet, e-reader or desktop now.
I continue to be amazed by people who take time out of their day to let me know what they think of the story and this encouragement motivates me to finish the next book in the series.

Here is just one of the reviews I received last week.

 
Dear Terry,

I just finished your book Kundela, I actually started it last night and kept reading all day until it was finished - I just loved it.  Although having just returned from staying in Orroroo for the Carrieton rodeo and after travelling on the back roads via Hammond to Quorn, the images of that country were very fresh in my mind making the story very believable.

I can't believe a big publisher has not seen the potential in your work.

Cheers

Cathryn Harris

1 comment:

  1. Apologies to everyone who has tried to buy the book at the promo price, I'm not sure what has happened but Kundela has been priced at anywhere between $3.45 and $10.45. I will try to rectify and let you know if the advertised price of 99 cents can be achieved. orry for misleading anyone I have stuffed up somehow.

    ReplyDelete