Friday 14 February 2014

Kundela on Kindle is $0.99 from after Midnight Valentines Day until Friday 21/2/2014

About six weeks ago I tried to organise a Kindle promotion price for my novel KUNDELA as an e-book through Amazon's Kindle Books. Being new to publishing with their format I made a couple of mistakes and when I posted on Facebook and other platforms that the book was available for ninety nine cents, it didn't work that way.

To make up for misleading everyone I have manually adjusted the price to $US 0.99 as of midnight Australian Eastern Time 14/2/2014 and will leave this pricing in place for seven days.

Please advise your friends and fellow readers so they can take advantage of the pricing. Hard copies are priced at $32.95 including postage and are available by e-mailing; kundela@bigpond.com

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope this initiative helps.

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment